Our Speaker Series is held monthly with lectures running from October through May. We will continue to hold virtual talks throughout the summer of 2020. These events are free for WMF members. In-person lectures usually begin at 7pm with a social hour including wine and hors d'oeuvres, followed by a presentation and Q&A session.
Previous speakers have included:
To view the schedule of lectures for the current membership year, please log in to Wild Apricot.
- Katie Hurley, LCSW, author of The Happy Kid Handbook and No More Mean Girls
- Jancee Dunn, journalist and author of How Not to Hate Your Husband After Kids
- Kim Brooks, journalist and author of Small Animals: Parenthood in the Age of Fear
- Mr. Carl Honoré, award-wining speaker and author of In Praise of Slow
- Karen Le Billion, author of French Kids Eat Everything and Getting to YUM: The 7 Secrets of Raising Eager Eaters
- Alan Kazdin, Ph.D., Professor of Psychology at Yale University and Director of Yale’s Parenting Center and Child Conduct Clinic
- Dr. Michele Borba, author of UnSelfie: Why Empathetic Kids Succeed in Our All-About-Me World